exescript EDITOR PRO
VBScript Editor, VBS Edit, WSH. VBS Editor included built-in visual VBScript debugger.
Edit and debug vbs, js, wsh, wsf, bat, ps1, hta scripts. ExeScript Editor is a scripting development environment intended for the creation, editing, debugging, compiling and distribution of scripts. Deploy script as EXE file.
Code, Debug, Protect and Deploy Scripts
ExeScript Editor makes it easy to write programs in a variety of scripting languages. Its vbscript editor is loaded with state-of-the-art features, and competes with much bulkier integrated development environments. The built-in vbscript debugger offers step-by-step script execution, multiple breakpoints and full access to code variables.
Scripts produced with ExeScript Editor can be obfuscated, securely encrypted, distributed and deployed without leaving the vbscript editor. The included script compiler produces self-contained executable (.exe) files out of any script, making it possible to run the script on any workstation, with or without VBS Editor installed. Secure encryption and execution from memory ensures that no one has access to your original code.
ExeScript Editor supports every feature included with ExeScript, and adds a host of new things for dedicated developers.
Scripting Languages Supported
ExeScript Editor fully supports all major scripting languages, including Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, PowerShell, and many other languages.
Full Reference Included
The VBScript editor helps you write script code by providing full language reference on VBScript and JScript. If you are coding in a different language, an extensive library of sample code in VBScript, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python and PowerShell is also supplied.
Visual Script Editor
ExeScript Editor features an all-new script editor loaded with features. Complete with syntax highlighting, brace matching, and code completion and folding, the vbs script editor easily matches the much bulkier competition. Integrating tightly with the rest of the development environment, the vbscript editor switches easily from coding to debugging.
Debug Scripts Easily
The included vbscript debugger makes script debugging easy. Line-by-line execution, multiple breakpoints and easily accessible variables make it simple to see what's going on in the script. The vbscript debugger is completely visual, making bug hunting a simpler task.
Protect Script Code Securely
ExeScript Editor makes it easy to securely protect your source code. Compile your script into an EXE file, and VBScript Editor will apply secure AES encryption to protect the source code of your script. When the user launches the EXE file, the script will be run from the computer's memory; nothing will be stored on the hard disk even temporarily, making it next to impossible to access your code without your permission.
Windows executable (.exe) files generated by ExeScript Editor are completely self-contained, and do not require that ExeScript Editor is installed on the target PC. Self-contained executable files are easy to distribute and deploy to multiple workstations.
ExeScript Editor is a perfect tool to automate routine tasks. Allowing to produce executable files that show no window, ExeScript Editor makes Windows automation simple and convenient to users and developers.
- All features of ExeScript
- Fully integrated script development environment
- Built-in script editor supports code completion, brace matching, syntax highlight, and code wrapping
- Full Unicode support
- Powerful script debugger offers line-by-line execution, multiple breakpoints and access to script variables
- Advanced code completion lists methods and variables in OLE/COM libraries, PowerShell CmdLets and WMI classes
- Script protection: secure script encryption and memory-only execution prevent unauthorized access to script source code
- Script source code protected with industry-standard AES encryption
- Easy deployment: converts scripts into self-contained Windows EXE files
- Supports Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, PowerShell, and many other languages
- Context-sensitive reference included for VBScript and Jscript languages
- Comes with numerous samples in VBScript, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python and PowerShell
- Built-in object browser helps researching properties of COM objects, PowerShell CmdLets and WMI classes
Minimum system requirements:
|Hard disk free space||
ExeScript Editor is compatible with:
|Operating System||ExeScript Editor Pro|
* all 32 & 64-bit editions
|Powerful Script Editor||
|Full Reference Included||
|Converts Scripts into EXE Files||
|Script source code protected with AES encryption||
|Scripting Languages Supported||Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, PowerShell||Batch, VBScript, WSF, WSH, HTA, JScript, Object Rexx, PerlScript, Python, PowerShell, and many other languages|
|Optional Desktop Interaction||